Monday, November 12, 2018

I'M SO CANADIAN I BLEED MAPLE SYRUP!

        Hello Everybody! I know it's been a while and I'm sorry about that. I just had a couple of months of nutsoness and couldn't write. But I'm back!
        The other day my boyfriend, Derek, and I were walking through the forest on a date. Because who doesn't love a fall walk to see pretty colours on trees? It probably not a smart idea, because it was fucking cold. Like Canadian winter cold. But, I digress. We were walking through the forest and somehow we got into an argument about who was more Canadian. Romantic, right?

Me: Why did we do this? It's cold.
Derek: Ha. I'm not cold, therefore I'm a better Canadian than you. (He says to the girl who lived in -50 degrees Celsius for almost 13 years, while he's wearing 7 different layers. I kid you not.)
Me: I'm so Canadian, I play hockey
Derek: I'm so Canadian I ride mooses instead of driving cars
Me: I'm so Canadian I only drink Tim Hortons
Derek: I'm so Canadian that I live in an igloo
Me: I'M SO CANADIAN I HAVE MAPLE SURUP RUNNUNG THROUGH MY VEINS
Derek: ......
Me: Can you imagine bleeding maple syrup?
Derek: It would taste better than blood, that's for sure.
Me: True. And then females would have a use for period blood. Or period syrup as it may be.
Derek: .......
Me: Oh my gosh, I'M BRILLIANT!! I need pancakes and period syrup, STAT!
Derek: ...........no


Winner: Canadian females. And pancake makers. And everyone who isn't Derek.



No comments:

Post a Comment